You will receive an error that reads "Request error: Invalid argument: saveResponseID (error code: 400)" if you don’t have third-party cookies enabled. For instructions on how to enable cookies, please see below for enabling cookies for your browser.
iPhone or iPad
1. Open Settings
2. Scroll down and select 'Safari'
3. Under 'Privacy & Security', make sure the toggle for 'Block all Cookies' is off
Internet Explorer 11
1. Select the Tools 'gear' icon, then select 'Internet Options'
2. Select the 'Privacy tab', then under Settings select 'Advanced'
3. Select 'Always Allow Session Cookies'
4. Select 'OK' to save the changes
1. Select the menu icon (three vertical dots) at the top right of the page, then select 'Settings'
2. At the bottom of that page, select ‘Advanced'
3. Select ‘Content settings’ under the Privacy heading
4. Select 'Cookies'
5. Make sure Cookies are set to ‘Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)'
1. Select the menu icon Ξ, then select 'Options'
2. Select 'Privacy & Security'
3. Select ‘Accept cookies and site data’
4. Make sure ‘Accept third-party cookies and site data’ is set to either ‘from visited’ or ‘always’
5. Select ‘OK’ to save your changes
6. Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved
1. Select 'Safari', then select 'Preferences'
2. in Safari 10 and 11: select the Privacy tab, then beside 'Cookies and Website Data' select the option for 'Always allow'